Pages

Sunday 12 November 2017

The Last Day Of Judgement

W.A.L.T: Recognise that the second coming people will share in the resurrection of the body This week in R.E we have been learning about the second coming and one of out tasks was to answer some questions in a D.L.O and this is mine. Something I enjoyed was answering the questions, something I did well was creating the presentation and something I could do better next time would be to add more information when I am answering my questions.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.