Pages

Thursday 14 June 2018

Respect

In class our task was to make a D.L.O about respect and how we show respect with our hands, mouth and thoughts and this is mine. We had to do this task because some people in our class are not showing respect to each other. Something I enjoyed was was thinking of what to put, something I did well was finishing this task in the time limit we had and something I could do better next time would be to add more information and pictures to inform people who read this.

3 comments:

  1. Hi it is Niamh here I like you post it techs me how to be Respect full.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Siobhan, I really like how you can teach other people to show respect, with our hands, mouth and thoughts. Maybe next time you could add more pictures. But, good job. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Faith,
      Thanks for commenting on this blog post, I love how you like this D.L.O. Thanks for the feedback and next time if I have some more time I will add pictures and images.

      Thanks again, Siobhan

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Something helpful - add more info or ask me a question.
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning?

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.